Internal Procurement Time reduced 50%
We applied the concept of digital eCommerce to optimize the process by which departments within a global enterprise could procure a "box" of standard services for new hires or to move entire groups from one location to another. This system reduce procurement time by over 50% and improve customer service.
Products and Services
The following procurement services were supported by the system, which performed full metrics, distributed order notifications to vendors, and integrated with the HR database:
- Work space (desk and location);
- Building access;
- Office supplies;
- Voice services (telephone, voice mail);
- Network access and directory services;
- Email and other software applications;
- PC procurement and installation.
There were three integrated branches:
- Service Requests: Interface from which the end-user ordered products and services online.
- Service Center: This interface allowed the Customer Service team to monitor the vendors' actions on the orders and supplied them with the metrics and reporting necessary to be proactive with the customer.
- Vendor Management: This interface was provided to the vendors so that they could open, update, and close their orders.